As you may or may not have noticed, 2014’s Patronage Refund has been sent out! The Co-op mailed the vouchers out on Tuesday, September 15, and they should be reaching your mailbox soon. The letter attached to the voucher explains how to redeem your voucher for cash, store credit, or a donation to the Co-op Community Fund.
If your voucher does not arrive in the next week or so, consider the following three questions:
1) Were you an active owner of the Co-op during 2014? (Patronage Refunds always apply to the year before)
2) As an active owner, did you spend more than $1,766 in 2014?
3) Does the Co-op have your current mailing address?
If you’re not sure about the answers to these or any other Patronage Dividend questions, don’t worry! Just call or e-mail the Ownership and Outreach Coordinator, Joey Haney. He can check your total purchases for 2014 as well as the address we have on file for you.
Joey’s e-mail address is: email@example.com
Joey’s phone number is: (530)-891-1713 ext.110.
Please allow a few days for a response, as this is a very busy time of year for us. Everyone at the Co-op is proud to have the opportunity to share our store’s success with the very people responsible for it. Thank you for your patronage, and we look forward to seeing you in the store.
ATTENTION: Two typographical errors have been found on the Patronage Refund Vouchers. These errors do not materially affect the amount of the refund.
1. On the portion that the customer returns to the store the third field on the write that reads “Total Patronage Refund (2.01% of Eligible Purchases)” should read “Total Patronage Refund (0.57% of Eligible Purchases)”. This is an oversight carried over from last year. The math that was used to issue patronage refunds is correct and this typo does not affect the accuracy of the amount owners are receiving back.
2. The second field reads “Your Eligible Purchases (what you spent at the Co-op in 2013)” should read “Your Eligible Purchases (what you spent at the Co-op in 2014)” This is also an oversight carried over from last year and does not affect the math.