Field Day: Great Choices, Great Prices
Since the introduction of our Co+op Basics program, you may have noticed that many of these more affordable choices are from the Field Day brand. We selected these products as part of our commitment to expanding our product selection so that everyone can find affordable items that meet their individual needs while complying with our co-op’s purchasing guidelines.
Field Day offers everyday low prices on many popular grocery and household items, from cooking oils to dry goods. We chose Field Day because most of their food products are certified organic and made in the USA (some items may have imported ingredients). To be certified organic, a product can’t contain GMOs, but for those products that are not certified organic, Field Day has made a commitment to non-GMO sourcing, as well.
At the Co-op, we have strong relationships with many of the popular national brands you know and love and we will always prioritize and seek out products made by our favorite local, small and fair trade producers. Including Field Day items on our shelves is just another way we are working to increase access to healthy, delicious food and make the Co-op an option for more people in the community so they can participate in a local, shopper-owned business!
Don’t forget to take advantage of the many great ways to save when shopping the co-op:
· Co+op Basics – get dozens of your most essential grocery items at our everyday low prices;
· Co+op Deals – our biweekly flyer focused on packaged grocery;
· Fresh Deals – our biweekly flyer focused on fresh produce, meat/seafood and deli;
· 20 for 20% – ownership has its perks; look for items marked 20% off for owners;
· Bulk – save when buying just what you need; buy a pinch or a pound
· 10% Transaction Discount—don’t forget that owners get 10% off two entire transactions of their choice through the year.